Monday, October 20, 2003

Acromania!

Ta daaaa. I just survived my first day back at work after vacation. It wasn't so bad, just busy enough to keep the time moving, but not busy enough to be suffocating.

But now I'm home, and it's time for another scintillating installment of Acrochallenge! I keep trying to "Reader's Digest" up the rules here, but I still want to make them clear in case a newbie would happen by. Everyone gets three entries to make the best acronym to match the letters below, which are on tiles that will soon be drawn from the acrobasket.

I shall be judge this week, because I schlubbed around and forgot to get anyone to judge for me. The winners shall be announced at 10pm-ish est tomorrow night.

And now.......letters, please:

R P R S Q J

Wow. That's some acro. Better get started now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home