Monday, November 03, 2003

Acrochallenge!

Ooooh! I'm late, I'm late, I'm sorry I just got home! (No, that doesn't rhyme, but it's true.)

It's Monday again and time for another Novemberrific round of Acromania! I shall be judging this week, since I didn't have anyone clambering all over me to be a guest judge. Really guys - anyone who wants to judge, just let me know.

The rules, quickly. Everyone gets three chances to enter and give me the best acronym possible to the corresponding letters below, which are drawn from the exalted acrobasket. Tomorrow night, 10pm-ish, I shall judge which acro was in fact the best of all. And announce the winner, who'll be the new proud owner of a big plate of nothing! Except my good wishes, and the envy of acroers everywhere. And this week's letters are:

Oooooooooh, a first time occurrence at Acrochallenge. I've drawn a blank tile! Do I give you a free letter to acro with, or draw again? Hmmmm, I'll draw again, but if anyone has an opinion on that, let me know, could be interesting.

A L H A

There you have it. You know what to do now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home