Monday, November 24, 2003

Acrochallenge!!

Yes, ladies and germs (and you know who you are), it's Monday and time for another foot-stompin' woo-hoo-yellin' round of Acromania.

Auntie Bet got drunk last night. She (hey, Seth, I know how it feels now!) couldn't feel her face when she went to bed. But her knee was bitchinly good.

Now I'm sober, I've conquered the grocery, went out to buy a new clear plastic chair mat thingy so I won't fall in the floor anymore, unloaded my groceries in a windy, driving downpour of rain, and still have to start laundry. But I'm on vacation! Wooo!

Our guest judge this week is the lovely, the tall, the sexy, the rock star who often gets mistaken for Xena Princes Warrior, the one and only Krizzer! (Just call her Medusa.) She will be judging based on the same old every single time rules.

Everyone has three entries to come up with the best acronyms they can that correspond to the letters below, which are from tiles randomly drawn from the acrobasket. Judging will end tomorrow night at 8pm est, and the winners will be announced shortly thereafter. I kindly ask that no one hit, punch, stab, or shoot anyone else when the winners are announced. It reflects badly on you as a citizen.

And this week's letters are:

B E N N I E E

Bennieeeeeeeeeeee!

OK, there you have it. Get acroing. Auntie Bet is going to go put her knee up and watch a movie. Don't get rowdy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home