Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Acrowinners!

We have acrowinners! On time, no less!

First off, if you'll look to the right, you'll see that my weatherpixie has come back from her little, um, sabbatical to who knows where, and is now back gracing the blog. I found out what was going on. Apparently, B'field lost their link somehow with the weatherpixie people, so to get my girl back I had to compromise myself and use the weather from B'burg instead as my guide. So I may not be as accurate, but at least I have a pixie. No idea why this is, it just is. So there.

The acroletters this week were: H S E D H. And our guest judge was Stennie. She was nervous. With good reason! So now, let's turn it over to that niblet of delight, Stennie!

This week's Acronym: H S E D H, a letter combination that made me
quite nervous, to tell the truth.

Here are the entries:

* Heidi says, "Eviscerate David Hasselhoff!"
* Hipsters sport egregiously dumb hats.
* Hedonism? Sex, enjoyment, delight, HEAVEN.
* Holy shit, Elizabeth! Damn hippies.
* Help Stennie evoke deflowering highlights.
* He sells eggshells down home.
* !!HOLLIES!!, Stones, Eagles deserve Hall
* Hop Sing enticed dieting Hoss.
* Huge sneeze ejected Dave's hairpiece.
* Help save Edward Dmytryk's house.
* Hope someone else does her.
* Heidi slapped Eliza Dushku hellaciously.
* Heidi Sackerson: Every day, high.
* Holy shit. Everyone's dead here.
* He stalked eaters, did Heimlich
* Hot sex eludes Don Ho.
* High sixes? Easy. Dwarf hands.
* Hokies score, Elizabeth dances hula.

Honorable mentions: Mike gets a special "Know Your Judge" award for
dropping Edward Dmytryk's name, although why I would save that
ratfink's house is beyond me, no matter how good a director he is.

Lily also gets a "Know Your Judge" award for "Help Stennie evoke
deflowering highlights." Well played.

Bet gets a special "Should've been a movie line" award for "Holy shit.
Everyone's dead here." There are those who will argue she should get
the "Know Your Judge" award also for her first entry.

And now, the big winner -- Feffer, for his delightful "Hop Sing
enticed dieting Hoss."
I think I saw that episode of Bonanza on TV
Land last week. Congratulations to the big winner!

And there you have it. Thank you Stennie, for judging duties. See you all next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home