Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Acrowinners!

You know, as a very non-timely person, timely people just impress the hell outta me. And Krizzer is one timely goddess. In fact, I wasn't even expecting the winners! I just looked down, saw I had an email, and voila! There she was.

This week's letters were B E N N I E E. The entries:

*Becks: Especially Nasty, Not Ingestible, Evil Export
*Bad Emissions Nuked Nine Ice-cold Eskimo Echidnas
*Breasts Excited Nocturnal Ned - Internally, Externally - Everywhere!
*Bet’s egg nog nearly ignited everyone’s eyelashes.
*Bean’s entry: never need incubate embryos ever.
*Butt engineer? Never! Narrowly, I eschewed employment.
*Brian Eno's neverending neoclassical intensely experimental electronica
*Been everywhere near Norway. It's exquisitely erotic.
*Bruce: evil naysayer, nefarious, immoral. Eats eels.
*Boys enter Neverland nearly innocent; exit experienced.
*Betcha Elaine Nardo's nude Ignatowski exhibit's excellent.
*Bam! Emeril's Nutmeg Nibblers is cool cuisine!
*Bet enjoys nudely napping in eveningtime.
*Beware! Everybody needs "Neighbours" in England.
*Bennifer eventually nixed nuptials in ET.

And now, let's turn things over to the girl of the hour, Ms Krizz:

My Dear Acroers:

Well, first I’d like to say:

Hey everybody! I won a million dollars today!!!!!!!

I’d like to be able to say that very much. Sadly, it’s not true. IN FACT I got to borrow $200 for tuition today. So that’s practically the same thing.

But enough about my exciting adventures. I’m here to judge acro, and acro-judging I will go!

I must confess that all the entries were better than anything I would have come up with. So you’re all winners, except those of you who are losers. And I think you know who you are…

The Special Mentions go to:

Flipsycab’s: “Bean’s entry: never need incubate embryos ever.” Because it’s so timely!

Michelle’s: “Breasts Excited Nocturnal Ned - Internally, Externally - Everywhere!” Because it’s so tee-hee!

Stennie’s: “Boys enter Neverland nearly innocent; exit experienced.” Because it’s so topical!

But this week’s winning entry has to be:

Flipsycab’s: “Bet’s egg nog nearly ignited everyone’s eyelashes.” Because it’s so true! That Bet, I’d wager she makes one hell of a ‘nog!

Happy Snacksgiving everyone! I hope you have a good one.

Incidentally, my brother, who I’m visiting in Baltimore for the next few days, emailed me and asked “Do you want me to make a turkey for you? I don’t mind, but I could use the time for something else.” Oh great. Way to make me feel like I’m putting you out. This should be fun.

So…send me a drumstick in the mail, if you think about it! Bon appetite!

So, there you have it, everyone. Drumsticks to be mailed to Krizz. I don't have a brother, but that "I could use the time for something else" is SO brothery. It's great.

Thanks for playing acro, and have a nice holiday, everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home