Sunday, November 23, 2003

No Comment

I'm currently a bit, well, I drank about a third bottle of Goldschlager so I'll let you guess. So I'll try hard not to comment on the state of the world. I might say things I'll regret tomorrow. A lot.

I installed, on the recommendation of Mike and Stennie, much much more memory today. I'm now sailing along at 512 instead of 128. This is a good thing. Thanks, guys.

I also had a really bad knee wrench this weekend, but it's slowly getting better. I shall survive. Yeah. I Will Survive.

So guess what. I have the coming week off. The only thing on the agenda is that Tuesday morning I have to go to Roanoke to visit the Public Radio Station, WVTF. Seems for some reason, they want me to read two of my essays on the air for broadcast "at a later time." Hmmmm. Anyway, I'm going to go to that in the morning. Other than that, it'll just be hanging around, grocery shopping for Thanksgiving, and cleaning around the house. And hopefully, movie watching.

I think I'll leave it at that. Not get myself in trouble. See you tomorrow for acro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home