Saturday, November 01, 2003

One Down, One To Go

Last Oktoberfest is tonight. I'm still rushing around trying to get ready. Spent the morning working on a little surprise. I don't know, I'm happy overall with the results. I don't know if that's just because it's all over and I have a completed product or because it's really not that bad. I'll have pictures tomorrow.

Saw a feat of Herculean proportions last night. Seth drank a bottle of Jagermeister. And I don't mean one of those little pint bottles you tuck inside your suit jacket. I mean the big square substantial ones. It's like the Eddie Izzard bit about Pol Pot killing 100,000 people. It's so incomprehensible to you, you finally just say, "....well done! I'm very impressed!"

Before we started playing last night, Ed, as he always does, stood before us and said a few words, "Last weekend, small crowd tonight, but let's have a lot of fun, Seth can't feel his face."

Well, I laughed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home