Monday, December 15, 2003

Acrochallenge!

It's icy, it's cold, it's drab outside, it's time for another December what-the-shit-am-I-getting-everybody-for-Christmas round of Acromania!

I shall be your humble judge this week. And if anyone else would like to judge in the near future, again, let me know.

The rules are ... completely different this week! No, no, not really, same as always. Everyone gets three entries to make the best acronym they can to the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. I'll judge tomorrow night around 9pmish est, and announce the winners shortly after, when there'll be laughter and tears over Tia Marias (thanks, Elvis).

This week's letters are:

oh, hell, there's a napkin and a tube of Chapstick in the acrobasket

This week's letters are:

oh, I am SO sorry

U I R I Y

OK, put your thinking caps on and have at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home