Monday, December 08, 2003

Acrochallenge!

Well.

I just endured 20 minutes on the cusp of excitement. Yep, I just witnessed my 3d Christmas Parade right from the porch of the Poderosa. I was so bummed last year that the band didn't march. Well, this year, now that I have an "in" to the band (well, two "ins" if you count Mowing Boy), I found out why. They do march, they just pick up the parade route about halfway into town instead of at the starting point. Which means I don't get to see them because they're lazy asses. Humbug to them.

And now it's time for another orgasm-inducing round of Acromania. I'll tell you all, I'm taking time from my busy wet-vaccing schedule to put up the round this week. The new water heater is in, but the cleaning left to go is immense. I'm projecting the end of it around April 2004. Maybe about the 16th. At 9:50pm.

Anyway, we have a judge for acroing this week, and the judge is the wonderful and babe-o-licious Michelle! She's over there, all dry and comfy in her house in Chicago, the bitch. I mean, the lovely and wonderful person that she is.

So we all know that everyone gets 3 entries to make the best acronym they can to the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. We will not have 3 letters again this week, and by the way: I was asked last week how that happened, the 3 letter-thing, and if the letters were generated by some sort of computer program. If only I was so sophisticated! I promise you folks, there is an acrobasket, and it's full of Scrabble tiles, and I just decide each week, "Oh, let's do four letters," "Oh, let's do six letters," and start randomly drawing.

Anyway, this round ends at 10pm eastern tomorrow night, and the winners will be posted not long after. And now, the letters:

B F S E L G

Now, there are some good letters! So why are you waiting? Acro!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home