Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Hallelujah! Hallelujah?

It's nearly midnight and I seem to be up and running again.

I was up at 5:30am and on the road at 7 for a 2½ hour trip. I had some medical tests run and took my computer to the shop in Roanoke. I bought an ethernet card for my old monstrosity computer. I let my mom take me to lunch.

I got home and headed directly for a haircut and then a pedicure. Finally back home at 9:15pm. Then started the task that is trying to get the old computer up and running. After a few misstarts and a 25-minute hold while calling Comcast support, I seem to be connected.

Except my Outlook Express seems to not like me. So if any of you have anything you must tell me, please try me at agnes_g@hotmail.com for now.

God bless me. I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home