Sunday, December 28, 2003

XP XP, I Break With Thee

Hi. Well, I seem to be coming at you once again from the outdated and much-maligned world of Windows ME. After almost a month of nightmarish hell with Windows XP, a system restore, and a full reformat, my computer was still fucked up beyond belief, not operating for more than a half hour or so without freezing and crashing.

Finally, today I went for broke, wiped everything clean - again - and reinstalled ME. So far it's been smooth sailing. I'm getting programs installed back into my system without errors or crashes.

Oh, well, XP. I wanted to be a part of your world, I really did. Maybe you gave me a bad disc or something. But for now, let's just remain friends, OK? Well, as much friends as we can be, seeing as how I bought you with my money and you fucked up my system.

But no hard feelings, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home