Monday, January 12, 2004

Acrochallenge!

Hello boys and girls, ladies and gents, lads and lasses, and acroers of all ages. It's Monday again, and time for one more on-the-old-computer-hopefully-for-the-last-week-forever-and-ever-and-ever round of Acromania!

Yes, just when I thought everything was going to be OK in the computer department, *pffft!* it's not. I'm officially shopping. I can't really afford it right now, but I don't care if I have to pay $1000, it's worth it to get this worry out of my life. I took my computer in to the shop the next-to-last day of 2003. Telling, huh. I should have dumped it with all the other 2003 crapola and started anew. But I will now.

Next, would anyone like to judge acro? I'll be doing it this week, but I'm taking volunteers again.

As you know, it's 3 entries per person to come up with the best acronym to the letters below, which were randomly drawn from the acrobasket, the self-same acrobasket I came an ace of knocking over into the floor last night. That really would have been the kicker, the straw that would have caused me to go straight to the roof with a rifle. If I had a rifle. Anyway, I'll judge, and announce the winners around 9pm est tomorrow night. And then the crowns and sashes will be handed out.

And here are this week's letters:

Y A L S E R M

Now these look like some good letters. Have at it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home