Monday, January 26, 2004

Acrochallenge!

Hello ladies and laddies, gentlemen and germs, lasses and losers and everyone else who's tuned in. Yep, it's Monday, and another better-my-entry-and-I'll-punch-you-in-the-face round of Acromania!

Now, before we go any further, an important issue I must address. The pickle juice is for nothing. That's why it's notable that there are two jars of it in my fridge. I hate throwing away empty jars, because they're cumbersome and they break, and I don't keep empty jars because I have no space or use for them. So I find myself taking the last pickle out of the jar, looking at the jar, fondling the jar awhile, thinking about the jar, then shoving the jar back into the fridge. Pickle procrastination, that is.

This week, we have a guest judge again. The dishy and naughty (thanks, God, from us all) Michelle. Mitchie will be judging your entries, three per person, to the acronym below, drawn at random from the trusty acrobasket. Let's make it 10pm est tomorrow night for the winners, that'll be 9pm Mitchie's time.

And this week's letters are:

H O U N I J A

Oh, dear. Please don't disappoint me on those last two letters. Now, everyone, get to playing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home