Monday, January 05, 2004

Acrochallenge!

I'm back up and running with my cranky old first computer (as I type and upload things here I have to pedal a bicycle furiously - the things I do for you), and home just in time to give everyone another wake-the-kids-and-phone-the-neighbors round of Acromania!

I shall be judging this week, owing to the fact that I once again in true "me" fashion forgot to ask anyone. Taking volunteers for this duty, as always.

Rules are the same. Everyone gets three tries to come up with the best acronym to the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. Tomorrow at 9ish est I shall pick the winners, and there'll be people throwing themselves off buildings across the country shortly thereafter.

Now, let's pick some letters:

W A I A R E

OK, there you have it - be the first acroer of 2004!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home