Sunday, January 18, 2004

Getting To Know You

Well, thanks to Mr M and his external drive (or something like that, anything with "drive" in it sounds dirty to me, for some reason), I'm starting to get some files and programs moved to their new home in my zippy new computer.

Things aren't looking too good for The Comfy Chair at the moment, I don't know what happened in the transfer, but things don't want to upload. Plus the fact that I lost all those pictures in the move, including the pictures on the website. I'm sure there's a way to fix that, but it's late right now, and I'm going to let it lay for a while.

However! After a more than disappointing foray into the world of Word Perfect's Quattro Pro (which sucks - avoid at all costs!), I got my Excel back out, and viola! - beginning of the 2004 Movie List!! Five movies strong, she is, but I'm so happy to have at least gotten something successfully completed. There's a link over to the side, oddly enough right where the link to the 2003 Movie List was.

Anyway, I'm trying not to overload my brain circuits working on this, so I'm leaving it for tonight. (btw, I'll try not to overload your brain circuits with it too.)

Other than that, fun weekend hanging at Mr M's. Watched two movies, he made his ultra-special meat loaf and potato salad, played some duets (badly, on my part, anyway), and just basically hung out.

Other than that, I've spent the weekend (as I am as I'm typing this) watching the Carol Burnett marathon on TVLand. Anyone else a fan? What are some of your fave show moments?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home