Monday, February 16, 2004

Acrochallenge!

Holy guacamole, acroers! I almost forgot this week's post-Valentine's-Day-I've-eaten-all-my-candy-and-now-my-true-love's-back-on-the-couch-watching-sports round of Acromania!

This week we're being graced by another guest judge, fresh from last week's stunning victory, it's the lovely, the scary, and yes, the landless peasant, LilyG. Lily will be judging your entries - three each, remember, drawn at random from the acrobasket. She'll be judging - and believe me folks, if Lily wanted to really judge you, she could, and the consequences could be dire - she'll be judging your entries around 9pm est on Tuesday night, and we'll print the winners shortly after. Then the knives will be drawn and the guns loaded.

This week's letters are:

L R I W A

So there you have it, folks. Let the acroing begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home