Monday, February 02, 2004

Acrochallenge!

Welcome to all, your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free. It's Monday, and time for yet another oh-my-God-it-can't-already-be-time-for-that-again round of Acromania!

We have another guest judge this week. And this may work, it may not, we shall have to see.

I decided it might be an interesting idea for the judge one week to be someone who knows absolutely sod-all about acronym. The game, the players, anything. So I've found just that person. My sister Pat will be your judge this week. She's never played acro, never heard of acro, never read my blog. She's oblivious. So no, bribes will not work, you can't get her with "inside" acros, and Mike, not even you can be cute enough to influence her. I promise.

So you shall all be giving me three entries each to get your best acros to the letters below, which are, of course, randomly drawn from the acrobasket. Then I shall be listing the entries on paper and taking them to her (yes, they have a computer, I just don't think she'll be able to do this via email, to be honest; she's that out of the loop), and she will be picking the winners, at 9pm est on Tuesday. Like I said, could be interesting, could be a bust. We'll see.

And the letters this week are:

I P H H R

So there you have it. Now, let the acroing begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home