Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Acrowinners!

Well, the entries have been entered, and judged, and it's all over with but the shouting for this week. Let's get right to the action.

(BTW, Msagro was disqualified this week because he/she got the letters a little mixed up, thinking it was IPHRR. It's OK, that's happened to a couple of us from time to time, don't let that discourage you.)

The letters this week were I P H H R. The entries:

*I Played Haunting Hippo Regae.
*Igor Perfectly Hummed Hippo Regae.
*I Personally Hate Hippo Regae.
*I personally heard her regurgitate.
*Instant Party: heroin, hash, reefer.
*Initially, Polk hid his racism.
*It's Pat! Happily helping. Responsible!
*I pretended he's heavenly. "Rowr".
*Is Penelope having her Ribena?
*Insolent puppet has head removed.
*Irma's piano hides hungry rats.
*Incontinent Paul hates hearing rain.
*Idiotic president has harbored Russians.
*International Pancake House's heavenly recipes.
*Iimpressively, Paris Hilton had relapses.
*Itzhak Perlman's herniated, healing rapidly
*Intense public humiliation happily replayed.
*I'm patting her handsome rear.
*Ichabob pays headless horseman restitutiion.
*Isadore pushes Harry's Hupmobile regularly.
*Iphigenia prefers Hercules. Horny rascal.

And now may I present, your judge this week, the lady who knows absolutely fuck-all about acronym, even less about all of you, the one and only, or at least my one and only sister, Pat! Well, Pat, how does it feel?

I feel.... I feel.... I feel....

Well, I must say that this was a hard task, but not nearly as hard as watching tonight's installment of "American Idol." But let's get right to it here.

A couple of Honorable Mentions from me, first of all, Jellybean's "Impressive Paris Hilton had relapses," and DeepFatFriar's "Ichabod pays Headless Horseman restitution." Very good.

Now, Taylor wants to chime in with his own Honorable Mention, with Jellybean's "Idiotic President has harbored Russians."

And now, First Runner Up: Jeff's "Incontinent Paul hates hearing rain."

And finally, the winner, the Grand TeeTah of the week. It was the funniest, and sounded like a headline from the Weekly World News. And I want to read the rest of the story! It's Jeff's "Insolent Puppet has head removed."

Well, there you have it. (by the way, I had to insert the names, as this was a completely blind judging this week.) Thanks to all who played, and be sure and visit again next week for another breathless round of Acromania.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home