Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Acrowinners!

Wow, folks. Am I getting boring? Ultra-low acro turnout this week! But, we soldier on...

The letters this week were L R I W A. The entries:

*Lily, Really I Won Acro!
*Lola Runs, I Walk, Alright?
*Limeys Rebel! Ignite Warring Assholes!
*Leaving Rhode Island, Waving "Aloha"
*Limbo Rock Is Winning America!
*Little Ricky: Insolent, Whining Adolescent
*Lily, ring? I want amor.
*Let's rejoin International Waffle Association.
*Lennon's Revolution I - White Album.

And now, let's turn it over to the woman herself, our judge for this week...Lily!

Hmmmmm, a bit of a low turnout tonight. You all must be giddy from
commemorating the presidential holiday, and impersonating the Gipper,
who forgets just about everything now. Without much further ado:

Second Runner Up: From the eternal optimist category is Betster's
"Limbo Rock is Winning America!" I'm sure that's true somewhere,
but it actually sounds more like something that Dennis Kucinich would
support at this point.

First Runner Up: In an homage to what is probably the BEST acro ever,
is Mike's "Let's rejoin International Waffle Association". Howdy
God. Hey, you do waffles?

But the winner is Michelle's: "Lily, Really I Won Acro!" You
did, dear, you did. Pandering AND accurate, all in one neat little
package.

Congrats to all the players!

Thanks, Lily for judging - and for reminding me of what is truly the greatest acro of all time from Mike. Howdy, God. Hey, you do waffles?

Thanks, players, and welcome back for next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home