Monday, March 22, 2004

Acrochallenge!

Cuhuhh. Cuhuhh. *sniff* Auntie Bet isn't well today. My sore throat's become a full-out cold. Normally, I'd wait till I was germ-ridden and downtrodden to do anything about it, but I was alarmed enough this time to go straight to the doctor and get uber-drugs.

But you didn't think I'd desert you acromaniacs, did you??

With that in mind, this week's acro is entitled, "I Went To The Doctor's Office." With the twisted minds of this bunch, I can only imagine. The rules of course are the same. Everyone gets three entries to make the best acro they can to the letters below, which are drawn from the now-germ infested acrobasket. I shall be announcing the winners tomorrow around 9pm estish.

"I Went To The Doctor's Office." And the letters this week are:

Q N I A R E T

Damn, that Q is determined to show up. It was part of my first-ever redrawing last week. Which by the way, those letters were O A A Q A. I couldn't make anyone acro that.

So yall go off and acro, and leave me here with my blankie. And a wire coat hanger to stick down in my ears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home