Monday, March 29, 2004

Acrochallenge!

Good afternoon, all my budding Spring Flowers. And welcome to another sunshining-happy-have-a-nice-day-giving-the-peace-sign round of Acromania!

Once again, due to an absence of voluntary judges, I'll be doing the honors this week. Since it's such a nice day outside, I thought this week's acro should be a Spring Fling Thing. After all, it is the time for warmth, sunshine, flowers, breezes, baseball, hayfever, and love is supposed to be in the air, though it's never yet hit the air where I've ever been, but I guess that's another acro for another time. So give me your best acros about Spring.

Rules are the same, everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronyms they can that correspond to the randomly drawn letters from the acrobasket. I'll be judging at 9ish est tomorrow night.

And here are this week's Spring Fling Thing letters:

I L E T E N

There you have it. Now, spring into action! (oh, God - that was bad even for me. sorry.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home