Monday, March 15, 2004

Acrochallenge!

Hello everyone, it's Monday, it's muggy, I'm sweating, I'm swearing, that means it must be time for another I-hate-laundry-and-yet-amass-more-of-it-than-any-one-human-alive round of Acromania!

I shall be judging again this week. I'm also accepting judging volunteers. Please step forward if you'd like to be a judge.

Seeing as how I did laundry this weekend and still have one more clothes load and one more towel load to do, and seeing as how multiple folks told me the liked the idea of a topical acro, this week's acro is going to be: "Overheard at the laundromat."

The other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acro they can to the letters below, which are drawn randomly from the good old acrobasket. I'll be judging tomorrow around 9pm est, at which time the winner will be bubbling with excitement, while the non-winners will just be, uh, foaming at the mouth.

And with "Overheard at the laundromat" as your topic, here are this week's letters:

OK, for the first time in acro history, I've had to re-draw the letters. I wouldn't even on my worst day give yall these letters to try and make a sentence with.

Here are this week's new letters:

H D L T I

And there you have it. I've given everyone a little gift there. Use it and make great acros!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home