Monday, March 08, 2004

Acrochallenge!

Hello to all, it's Monday and time to play a round of let's-try-something-a-little-bit-new-this-week round of Acromania!

I'm going to blog about movies all week. Why? I've no idea. They're just on my mind lately, I guess, and I haven't blogged about any. So since I'm going to do that, this week's acrochallenge is going to be movie related. Other than that, the rules are the same. Everyone has three entries to submit to see who can come up with the best acro that corresponds to the letters drawn randomly from the acrobasket.

I'll be judging again, and the only stipulation is that your blog must be movie-themed. No movie, no winnie. I'll judge the votes tomorrow night, I'm putting 10pm as the cutoff time, but the results probably won't be up till much later because I'll be on the road most of tomorrow night. So don't fret, they'll be up there sooner or later. And you'll know whether you won the Oscar© or the Razzie©.

This week's letters - B R I A T G

Now......action!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home