Monday, March 01, 2004

Acrochallenge!

Helloooooooo. And welcome once again to another God-did-I-really-stay-up-all-that-time-to-watch-the-most-boring-Oscar-telecast-in-years round of Acromania!

Once again, I've left it too late and shall be doing the judging. (I'm such a schmont. Whatever that means, I think I just made it up.) As you all know, the rules go a little bit like this: 3 entries per person to try and come up with the best acronym to the letters below, which are pulled out of the famed acrobasket. Tomorrow at 9pm est I shall be reading your entries and tallying the votes (of which mine are the only ones) and selecting the winners. The winner goes home with the adoration of his or her acroing peers, a year's supply of Rice-A-Roni, and a pat on the back from yours truly. The others just go home. Or else, they would, if they weren't home already playing the damn game.

And here are this week's letters:

T L K N R E Y

You have the letters, now you know what to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home