Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Acrowinners!

Well, I guess I wasn't as late as I thought, especially after driving through some flying snow. I was flying too, btw.

Well, I love this movie idea of Acrochallenge because the answers rock. You clever little folks.

The letters this week were B R I A T G. The entries:

*Behold! Ratings Inspire Absolutely Insipid "G".
*But really, I'm a talent grabber!
*But rrrrrowr! I admire that George.
*Brian "Really, I Am Talented" Grazer
*Berenger: ratfaced irritating asshole twat git.
*Buster rules in awesome "The General."
*Brando really isn't all that great.
*Bad reviews indicate a true gem.
*Braveheart rocked! (I'm a tartan geek.)
*Bening Really Is Amoral - The Grifters.
*Bill. Rushmore Is A+. Tops Ghostbusters.
*Blade Runner - Intelligent Androids Terminated. Ghastly.
*Bad reviews "Ishtar". Audience's terrible groans.
*"Brrrr.... rescue improbable. Ahhh... Titanic's gone."
*"Bob Roberts" is amazing! Tabloid Government.
*Brief role involved a toothy grin.
*Burt Reynolds interested - accepts two grand.
*Bob really is a terrific gaffer

Wow, great stuff.

Honorable mention this week goes to Stennie, who tried to get me with her anti-Berenger propaganda (and believe me, you didn't say anything that wasn't true), but instead she got me with her "Buster rules in awesome 'The General.'"

MSAGRO's "Bob Roberts is amazing! Tabloid Government" is also getting an Honorable Mention. See, I was trying to keep it to one mention, one runner up and one winner, and you're making not be able to do it.

This week's runner up was a goodie. For all those of you in line to see "The Passion," try deepfatfriar's "Braveheart rocked! (I'm a tartan geek.)"

But this week's winner was a clear choice, and I'm still laughing. Thank you Jeff for your "Burt Reynolds interested - accepts two grand." That is so great - everytime I see the opening of "Win, Lose, or Draw" on the Game Show Network, they introduce Burt as "the number one box office draw five years in a row!" And always say, "What years? 1976-1981?"

Congrats to all who played!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home