Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Acrowinners!

Well, well, well. Spring has sprung. Well, the spring acros have sprung. Unfortunately, here in Betland it's gone from 72 to 40 overnight. Woo friggin' hoo.

However, that didn't dampen the enthusiasm of the acros. There are a lot of good ones this week.

This week's letters were I L E T E N. The entries:

*In love, eager teenagers embrace nakedly.
*I let Evan touch each nipple!
*I love each touch, every nuzzle.
*It's lighter earlier, the evening's nicer.
*Impatient lovers embrace. Thoroughly enjoy nuzzling.
*In Lauderdale, escaping teenagers enjoy nookie.
*I love equinoxes: Topple eggs? Never!
*It's Lent. Easter time's ever nearer.
*Idiotic lilacs -- eyes tearing, effluent nostrils.
*I Love Easter. Teal Eggs - Nifty!!
*I Laughed Every Time Ervin Nimble.
*I Listened Ever Timidly. Erotic Neighbors!
*It's like every tree exuding newness.
*I loathe eyes tickling, emissions nasal.
*If leaves emerge, then everything's nifty.

Woo! And I know Mr M will be quite excited by one of those in particular.

Honorable mention this week: Jellybean's "In love, eager teenagers embrace nakedly." I shouldn't like that, seeing as how my nephew's a teenager. I'll think about some random unknown nekkid teenagers.

This week's runner up: MSAGRO with "In Lauderdale, escaping teenagers enjoy nookie." No! Not more horny teenagers! I do not know these teenagers!

This week's winner is a real gem. It's LilyG with "I love equinoxes. Topple eggs? Never!" Now, there was no way for MsG to know this, but the standing of an egg, well, I think of it every year, and actually did it one year. However as acroer Kellie herself can tell you - after bursting my bubble and ruining my life - this tradition may not be all it's cracked (no pun intended) up to be. For more on this developing story, go here. Wow. What a week!

Now, it is with a smidge of sadness that I must tell you that acro is taking a couple of weeks vacation. But it will return! Give me a couple of weeks, and I'll be back with some good new topics. And again, if you want to judge, let me know. I'd hate to have to come recruiting again.

See you soon, acroers. Or is that BRB?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home