Sunday, March 21, 2004

*Cough*

I came home from B'burg today with a bad sore throat and a CD still stuck in my car's player. Mr M, who apparently knows all, says it's not the CD, it's the player. That there's no power getting to it, ergo, no CD coming out. And no matter how many times I shoved those pliers into his hand, he said I have to take it to a shop.

You can guess where I wanted to shove those pliers....

As we were in the car yesterday, totally by chance on NPR I caught an interview with just about the only rock band I listen to these days, Southern Culture on the Skids. Turns out they have a new album out. I looked at Barnes & Noble, where we were heading anyway, dumb idea, their music collection reeks. Today, on the way home, I stopped where I should have in the first place, The Record Exchange. HooHah: 1 new copy of "Mojo Box." However, un-HooHah: Only one copy, so no present to take home to my sister and Taytie.

(Found out an interesting fact in the interview, though. Both Dave and Mary are from Roanoke, VA. Shocked me.)

Are the new tunes good? Who knows?? I DON'T HAVE A FUCKIN' CD PLAYER IN MY CAR!

(OK, I promise I'll let up on this soon.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home