Saturday, March 27, 2004

Honk!

I'll be scarce this weekend, I'm heading out now to B'burg to participate in the esteemed Blacksburg Community Band's esteemed 15th Anniversary esteemed Spring Concert. Spring Concerts are so much fun, they walk that line - will we actually pull it off or will it be a flying mass of disaster? Everyone keep a good thought, or better yet, if you have 2 hours and 6 minutes to spare, go see "The Passion" and chant "Community Band, Community Band - Mel is Good, Mel is Good." It'll help.

I was going to do a quiz this week with song lyrics, but half of me was too lazy, half of me was too tired, and the other half of me said, "no one's going to be interested in another quiz." (I have 3 halves, you know) Does anyone want a quiz? If so, I'll keep working.

Happy Weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home