Sunday, March 28, 2004

Sunday Night

And I've nothing to say.

Except, thanks to all of you who went and saw "The Passion" for me; our band concert went very well indeed. No bloodshed, no one died, no thrown tomatoes. I got some good pictures, which maybe I'll get up online one day, played after two mega-healthy shots of Goldschlager, and all was happy and well.

I did a little more anti-Melling (I promise I'm gonna get off "The Passion" one day, if they'll just stop printing the dumb articles about it) Saturday night by watching "Monty Python's Life of Brian," which I hadn't seen since last year. Ahhh, fun. "Don't shove that baby in the Savior's face!" I love that line. "The lepers are queuing. All those posessed by devils, try and keep them under control."

Came back home today to find that - well, if I may be so bold - my daffodils are budding. Wonder how long now till the next wicked Spring Frost that'll kill them dead?

So, I got four "yes" votes for a quiz, so I'll resume my work. Maybe I'll put it up Tuesday night after the Acros have been judged. It won't be easy, I'll tell you that up front.

Have I mentioned I don't want to go to work tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home