Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Acrowinners!

Howdy, partners! "American Idol" is over this week (they pretty much all blew), and so I know now Kellie can do her judging. And the results have arrived!

This week's Texas letters: R G E D J I D. The entries?

*Really, God, especially dear Jesus, inspires Dallas.
*Rodeo guys -- even duds -- jump inspiring damsels.
*Rio Grande envelops drowning Jose -- it's dreadful.
*Rejoice, George! Evil Devil Jeb is Dead.
*Regurgitating, God excretes Dallas, jumps in diarrhea.
*Really, guacamole eaten does jiggle in diapers.
*Remarkably greedy Ewings dispicable. JR's in Dallas
*Real Galveston "export" defined: Juan is deported.
*Restaurant's giant enchalada devoured. Justifiably, intense diarheea.
*Rio Grande ends desultorily just inside delta.
*Revolting George exited; Dallas just isn't Dallas.
*Rmemer ghe Elamo! (Dave's just insanely drunk.)
*Renegade gunowners evade deadly justice in Dallas.
*Republican goons enraging Democrats, jumbling impartial districts.
*Rebellious Gary Ewing ditched JR's inglorious dynasty.

And now, here's that purty little varmint herself, Kellie! (OK, I'll dispense with the Texasims now)

Hi Ya'll!

Well - I have been missing those cowboy hats, sangria, and real fajitas - not from El Rodeo or Taco Bell but Manuel's Taqueria in the bad part of town where no one speaks English so be prepared to eat tripe if you don't know how to point accurately. Mmmmm...

First, honorable mention goes to Lily G. with "Rio Grande envelops drowning Jose -- it's dreadful." I just feel for Jose - I don't know - it's sobering and deep and makes me feel sad.

But, on a happier note - I just still have the giggles over Michelle's "Really, guacamole eaten does jiggle in diapers." Gosh - having a kid in diapers this one is so gross - but **hee, hee, hee*** excuse me - just gives me the giggles every time I reread it.

My final honorable mention goes to deepfatfriar with "Rmemer ghe Elamo! (Dave's just insanely drunk.)" I just think this one is just so clever.

But - there can only be one winner. And being one who really wanted to know who shot JR and spent weeks fuming over Bobby's dream - I had to pick one of the "Dallas" entries - the winner and still champion is from MSAGRO who gave us Remarkably greedy Ewings dispicable. JR's in Dallas!!

Thanks all for playing and giving me some warm and jiggly thoughts of home **sniff, sniff, hee-hee-hee**

- Kellie ]:8

Well, there you have it. And thanks to everyone who played, and thanks to Kellie for judging. Anyone wanna judge next week? Let me know! Till then....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home