Monday, April 19, 2004

Wait...out there in cyberspace...could it be? No, surely it coldn't...it's a mistake...my eyes are deceiving me....

No! It is!! It's

Acrochallenge!

Well, here we are at what's become known as the Poderosa Annex, and it's time for a little Acromania. We need a little acromania.

For some strange reason, the past two weeks I've caught a program on PBS called "The Six Wives of Henry VIII." Each week is a different wife. I'm suspecting there are four more episodes left, genius that I am. Anyway, I've been inspired to make this week's acro "I'm Hen-e-ry the Eighth, I Am." Give me anything, the wives, the big turkey leg, the hair (because you know Eddie Izzard's take on H VIII, "the big hairy king"), whatever you see fit.

The rules are yet the same. Everyone gets 3 entries to come up with the best acro they can to the letters below. Then I'll be doing the judging, sometime around 9ish on Tuesday evening, and the winner will be crowned - but no later beheaded, or will they! And the rest will go back to being peasants.

This week's royal letters are:

R E C N I E

There you go. Huzzah, huzzah. Now, acro!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home