Monday, May 10, 2004

Acrochallenge!

Hello again everyone, and welcome to another rain-soaked-lightning-striking-thunder-rolling-I'm-tired-because-I-just-tramped-through-not-one-but-TWO-grocery-stores-and-my-heat-pump-appears-to-be-out-so-it's-90-degrees-in-my-house round of Acromania.

Needless to say Bet is tired. Bet also didn't find a judge for this week. Therefore, I shall humbly pick. Since there's not a lot of witticisms to be had out there about one's heat pump blowing tepid air, let's have this week's Acro Topic be "Rain, Rain, Go Away."

All other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acros they can to the topic and the letters below, which were freshly drawn from the acrobasket. I shall judge tomorrow night, and make it around 9, even though I may not post the winners right away. I may be gone tomorrow evening; if I am, they'll be posted later, but I'll get there, I promise.

OK. This week's topic is "Rain, Rain, Go Away." This week's letters are:

L Y T D N R T

There you have it. Now if you'll excuse me, it's been a long day. Oh, btw, I made $80 with the Sauerkraut Band last week. Went to the dentist this morning. "That'll be $80, please." Sooo loooong....

Due to the forbiddance of alcohol, I have a cherry popsicle with my name on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home