Monday, May 17, 2004

Acrochallenge!

Hi guys, and welcome to another mind-blowing round of Acromania.

This week's judge is none other than the wonderful, witty, wild, and wuvvable (sorry, that even gave me a sugar high) Stennie. Stenns is taking time out from her busy pants-dropping schedule - no, wait, that's Marky Mark - from her busy filmmaking schedule to be our judge this week. She has also picked our topic, and it is "Spring Fever."

You know the rest. Everyone gets three entries to try and come up with the best acro they can to the corresponding letters below, randomly drawn from the acrobasket. Tomorrow night, let's make it 10pm est, since Stennie is on the west coast, Stenns will judge and announce the winners, and if you pay me enough, I'll give you her home address.

Remember, 10pm est tomorrow night is the deadline, and the subject is Spring Fever.

And this week's letters are:

I G O R E

Or, if you're Al, I, Gore. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home