Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Acrowinners!

Woah! A little late on the winners, but that's OK. Stennie was a little late, and I was a little early (as in going to bed). But it all worked out in the end.

And now, ladies, and germs, I'm going to hand it over to the very lovely and voluptuous Stennie:

This week's letters were I G O R E. The entries:

*I'm going overboard -- rain eternal.
*It's great outside, really exquisite.
*Itty green ova represent Easter.
*Inadvertently, G-d obliterated Rumsfeld's emotions.
*I gorged on roasted elephant.
*Ignignokt: goofy, odd, really entertaining.
*I'm going out. Rays exceptional.
*It's great! Often relaxing everyday.
*I'm graduating. Offered real education.
*Ivy grows, orchids rise.....echoooo!!!
*I've got outdoors-related entropy.
*I've got oranges ripening everywhere!
*I grow overly relaxed easily.
*Iphigenia gets off ruining exercise.
*Instang gratification outside real effort.

I'd like to start by subtracting five points from Flipsycab's entries, as
she clearly did not read the instructions. The topic was Spring Fever!
What does roast elephant have to do with Spring Fever? It's far too big to
barbecue, for one thing. Love you, Flips. Next time, read before you Acro.

Runners-up: MSAGRO's choice of "I'm going out, rays exceptional" caught my
Spring Fever mood. I also liked Lily's use of the words "itty" and "ova" so
I'm offering props for her entry "Itty green ova represent Easter."

But there can only be one winner, and I've got to give it to Mike, for
capturing the true spirit of Spring Fever: "I've got outdoors-related
entropy.
" So do I, Mikey. Let's take the week off.

Sorry I was late announcing the winners, but I had outdoors-related entropy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home