Thursday, May 20, 2004

-

Nervous William is back in the bin. I knew it was just a matter of time.

He got into some trouble - some more trouble - the other night. And they took him to the bin, via jail. I wish I could have some sympathy. I'm a nice person, I'm a sympathetic person. But all I want is for him to be in there for a long time. You know, after my last couple of dealings with him, in the deepest darkest recesses of my mind I hoped he'd go away for "an extended stay" in confinement. Having it come to pass I figured somehow I'd feel guilty. I don't.

Even in the better times, so long ago they were, William was a hard friend to have. He was temperamental, he was pushy, and he was catty. He was definitely what you'd call a "high maintenance friend."

Lately I seem to be finding out that apparently I'm not much different.

I guess everyone has a Nervous William in their life. I just didn't think I'd be other peoples'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home