Monday, May 24, 2004

Truckin', Got My Chips Cashed In AKA Acrochallenge!

Wow. What an occurrence. First of all, thanks, Kriz, for the flower counsel (and I just hate daffodils I guess because they only last two weeks then die and leave their dead greenery all over my yard). Today is the first time I've ever heard the phrase "deadhead" used in the flower biz. And I've heard it twice! I mean, what is the chance of that?

And by the way, did the flower term come from the hippies following the band around term or vice versa? No matter, let's get our dead heads on the matter at hand - Acromania!

Yes, it is Monday and that means it is time for the tidal wave of excitement that is Acromania. We have a guest judge this week, all the way from B'burg, via Texas, with a recent stop at the beach as well, it's the very lovely Kellie. And something tells me Kellie still has vacationing on her mind, because she's given us this week's topic: The Ocean. So remember, your acros must match the topic of the ocean (I'm looking around here, but discretion is my middle name.)

Other than that, all rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to try and come up with the best acro they can to the letters below, which were randomly drawn from the acrobasket. Tomorrow at 9pm est or a little after (I mean, let's face it guys, the finals of "American Idol" are on tomorrow night, give her a break!), Kellie will be reading your entries carefully and doing the final judging. Then there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia work base, that has an attachment. (Thanks, Python)

So. This week's topic: The Ocean. This week's letters:

R T U E T P

There you go - start acroing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home