Monday, June 21, 2004

Acrochallenge!

Damn. No one liked my pictures. Oh well, no matter. You're all here for acro, anyway. So let's get to it - yet another round of Acromania!

This week I shall be the judge, but we're still gonna have Mike the Magnificent's aura around us. Because he left a topic for me, and it's so good, I wish I had the lack of scruples to say I made it up myself. Alas, I must tell the truth.

The topic this week is Band Names on the Bill at a Sleazy Club. Just think of all your acros as having an imaginary A T in front of them ("Appearing Tonight!")

The other rules, well, you all know them, but I'll keep saying them. Everyone gets three tries to come up with the best acronym they can that matches the topic, and the letters, drawn from the precious acrobasket. Then tomorrow night around 9pm est, I'll look over the entries and thoughtfully, cruelly, but fairly, judge them and hand out the big prizes of the week.

So, your topic is "Band Names on the Bill at a Sleazy Club." The letters are:

L T V

There you go. And-a one, two, onetwothreefour!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home