Monday, June 28, 2004

Acrochallenge!

Happy Monday boys and girls, men and women, and pets of all kinds. Welcome to another brain-busting round of Acromania!

I shall be judging things this week. I came up with a topic completely off the cuff, and I've no idea why. It just poked in there and sat. This week's topic is "It Was A Disastrous Dinner Party."

Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that will match the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. Tomorrow night around 9ish pm est, I shall carefully look over all the entries and decide who lives and who dies. No, really, if you lose this week, you will die. I'm sending people round to your houses. So acro well.

Remember, this week's topic is "It Was A Disastrous Dinner Party." And the letters are:

T E V O E

There you go - now, acro for your lives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home