Monday, June 07, 2004

Acrochallenge!

OK, OK, boys and girls. Keep your pants on. No, really, keep them on, I don't want a bunch of nekkid acroers running around here.

Sorry I'm a bit late. Long day. Looooooong day. But it's over, so let's bid it fond farewell and play a round of Acromania!

I shall judge this week, because I'm late and lazy; I had a volunteer, but I was too late to confirm a judging date. So it shall be me this time. I've been trying to think up a good topic since, well, since I woke up, which was about 10 minutes ago, and I'm torn between two. I'll choose now. Be it in bad taste or not, how about Ronald Reagan.

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can to the letters below, which were randomly drawn from the acrobasket, yes, the self-same acrobasket you just saw. Then tomorrow night, 9pmish est, I shall look over all the entries, and pick the winner. And I shall rule supreme! No, really I shan't, it just sounded good.

So, this week's topic is "Ronald Reagan." This week's letters are:

I S Q O S N

OK, I only pick the letters, remember?

Go, acro one for the Gipper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home