Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Acrowinners!

Well, this has been more than interesting. I'm sitting here reading the entries about disastrous dinner parties, many of which include dodgy food and vomiticious behavior - after I've just been quite sick myself. Yes, your judge is tainted, but hopefully the awards will not be.

Again, as I just said before, this week's topic was "The Dinner Party was Disastrous." Our letters were T E V O E. The entries:

*Those eggs? Vile. Onerously edible.
*Tom ejected vomitus -- offended everyone.
*That excessive vodka? Orgy ensued.
*Their Excellencies vomited on everyone.
*Trudy evilly voiced overt envy.
*Topless Elvira voided on escargot.
*Titanic: Egad! Veal Overboard! Escape!
*Twelve English vegans offered eggplant.
*Tasmanian extravaganza: Vegemite on eggs.
*TiVo: everyone viewed old episodes.
*Ted, eating, vulgarly offered enemas.
*Tina, ever vain, orated endlessly.
*The Edwards vowed: on-call EMTs!!!
*Testy vegetarians! Vivian ordered Ethiopian!
*“Ticks eat vegetables,” Oliver explained.
*Thought everyone voted on eels.
*Tainted Elizabeth's veal of ecstasy.
*The entrée vaulted over everybody.

Bleeeeecccch.

OK, now that I've retched again, first I'd just like to say, I want to go to a party where the entree vaults over the guests. That'd be neato!

Now, first, les Mentiones Honorables.

Lily's party was a disaster with her "Tom ejected vomitus - offended everyone." Yep, that'd ruin it for me.

Another mention goes to Venice with possibly the most disastrous dinner party of all time, "Titanic: Egad! Veal Overboard! Escape!"
Molly Brown survived; the veal did not.

This week's honorable mention goes to the DeepFatFriar with something that I keep getting a picture of in my head. And wish I wouldn't. "Topless Elvira voided on escargot." That Elvira's a card, isn't she.

And the winner this week, a disastrous dinner party if there ever was one, is Jellybean with her "Ted, eating, vulgarly offered enemas." I can only hope no one took him up on it.

Congrats to all who played! Come back next week for another round.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have. I have a reed knife clarinet
related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is reed knife clarinet

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent blog, i really like it. I also have a site about who invented the clarinet
. If you are interested, please visit it here: who invented the clarinet

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home