Sunday, June 06, 2004

Picture Sunday

Another weekend has come and gone. First of all, may I just say publicly that Mr M makes one hell of a mean chicken parmesan. He made that for dinner Saturday night and it was so good I ate a whole breast. The chicken's. Not mine.

But you know, "picture" was the operative word of the weekend, actually. If pictures can mean movies, and they can, I watched a total of five movies this weekend. I'm still way under where I was last year (good thing I didn't set a goal for myself this year or I'd be stressing), though.

Then when I got home, I diddled around with pictures awhile. I printed out some I've had stored in here for a long time, put them in frames, and put them hither and yon around the house. Then I tried to hang a framed photo I've been holding here for ages, but the drill (I have those old hard plaster walls that must have a little drilling before a nail will go in) had a totally dead battery. Well, crap. So I guess I'll be holding that a little longer.

So, let's get to tonight's Pictorial of Excitement. First, and yes, I've been threatening this for a long time, here is the one and only.....acrobasket!



Gosh. I know it's hard to follow that one, but here's a good try. This was taken a couple of weeks ago on the Not As Comfy But Still Pretty Nice Couch. It pretty much sums up Mr M anytime I'm telling him my life story:



Finally, tonight's recipe. I promise you the recipe isn't as bad as the picture, though how could it be as bad as the picture, I bring you - Crab Nibbles!



Well, OK, I lied. Maybe they are as bad. It appears you take some sandwich egg bread, whatever the hell that is, put some cheese, a cherry tomato, and some crabmeat on it, and you've got yourself a genuine Crab Nibble. Personally, I think it looks like some sort of mutant seafood colony there on a platter, preparing for an invasion of sorts, but more important than that, it's all laid out on a lovely orange tablecloth, there's some chips and dip in the background, and a plate containing some totally unidentifiable items there on the right (until I realized it was some cheese). And last but not least, one of those yellow flowers is bending down, preparing to get a Crab Nibble for himself.

Happy Week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home