Monday, July 12, 2004

Acrochallenge!

Good evening, ladies and germs.

Acrochallenge is back from a week of fly fishing out west. He's rested and raring to go - as is, I hope, our guest judge, the one and only Flipsycab!

Flips came up with a very interesting idea for a topic, I think. TheCompanySheWorksFor must be a little bit like TheCompanyIWorkFor, because her chosen topic is "Another Useless Business Meeting." So put on your thinking caps and think about all those useless meetings you have at work, which, if you're me, are all of them.

The other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronyms they can to the letters below, which are about to be drawn from the acrobasket by my precious hand as we speak. Judging will be around 9pm my time, if that's OK with Ms. Flipsy.

And without further ado. The topic, "Another Useless Business Meeting." The letters:

E C G M G O I

Hmmm. I have a theory here; I'll see if it's correct as the results come in.

Happy acroing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home