Monday, July 19, 2004

Acrochallenge!
 
Hello to all, welcome to Monday, it's time for another endorphine-releasing round of Acromania!
 
I'm doing this on the fly today, so let's just get right down to business here.  I'll be judging this week, and I think my topic is going to be called "Words of Wisdom."  Think of it this way, your acro will be along the lines of an old adage, as in "Well, as Mom used to always say to me...."
 
The other rules are the same, everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that fits the topic and corresponds to the letters below, randomly drawn from the acrobasket.  I'll do the judging sometime around 9pm est tomorrow night.  I'll then announce the winners, who'll wave and smile and, knowing this crowd, probably taunt the non-winners.
 
OK. So the topic is "Words of Wisdom."  And the letters are...
 
As Mom used to always say to me...
 
L C R T N V
 
There you go - happy acroing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home