Friday, July 02, 2004

Good Friday

So, yesterday, "Another Day," has passed and gone, and it's amazing what a sunrise and a few hours can do for you. This has been a good day. Let us rejoice!

* First of all, I called on my medical bill I thought may be a duplicate. Turns out that it, along with the one that landed in my mailbox on the same day, were both part of a larger portion of bills paid by insurance and myself. In other words, I'd already paid them. In other words, I don't have to come up with $1157!

* I ate a whole lunch without getting sick (unfortunately I've been having a little problem in that area).

* I talked to Cute Lil' Doggie's new mom. He's doing fine, and her husband can't wait to meet him (he'll be back in town tomorrow).

* Today was Friday, with a Monday off!

* My mail-order video rentals for the weekend arrived on time. "The Ladykillers," (original version), "Umberto D," and "Real Life."

* I'll be playing in not one but two July 4th concerts this weekend, and in both of them I'll be wearing a new pair of khaki trousers. And when I say new, I mean my mom bought them for me as a gift over two years ago and I've never been able to wear them. But I can now, dammit.

* My car got looked at again, not charged for it, but it may not be fixed, either. They think it could be some sort of emission sensor, so they assured me if the "check engine" light comes on again, I can drive it and I won't blow up in a fiery explosion.

* And I don't owe $1157 to the hospital. Oh, I mentioned that, didn't I?

On a sad note, though, Marlon Brando expired today. So, he was weird, the world needs a little more weirdness. Everyone will always think of him as Don Corleone, but I'll always think of him as Sky Masterson. Anyway, I've had to fight the urge all day to yell, "Hey, STELLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA!"

Have a good weekend, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home