Monday, August 02, 2004

Acrochallenge!

Hello to all, everywhere, it's Monday and that means time again for another it's-not-so-much-the-heat-but-the-humidity-(although-the-heat's-a-right-bastard-too) round of Acromania!

I shall be judging this week, owing to the fact that no one else seems to want to. That means I get to pick the topic. And the topic this week is: What I Did On My Summer Vacation. And now, I know you people. I'm not expecting, swimming, sunning, and touring amusement parks.

The rules are the same, of course. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can, fitting the topic, that will correspond to the letters below, randomly drawn from the acrobasket. I shall be judging the entries tomorrow night, 9pmish est, and then I shall make the grand announcement, the one that used to make people cry and slash their wrists in the streets, but now just leaves people going "ehh."

So the topic is "What I Did On My Summer Vacation." The letters are:

S E E X I

Egads. Good luck, mouseketeers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home