Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Acrowinners!

Hello, hello, hello. Now go off and blow.

Just trying to make a rhyme. What was that, a crime?

OK, let's get right to it, since my poetry skills are not up there with TS Eliot. Sorry for the delay, but technical problems yet again. No comments when I went to post the list of entries.

This week's topic was "What The Butler Saw." The letters were E T A I O V. The entries:

*Egads! Titties and impressive organs. Vavoom!
*Emperor Tiberius always imbibes ouzo, vomits.
*Ed throttled adulterous Imogene outside, violently.
*Eve's tit, ass. Igor openly vomited.
*Edgar tried assimilating interesting orange vein.
*Even Tight Assed Ivan Orgasmed Voraciously.
*Evelyn, Theodore and Ilsa on Valium.
*Everyone traipsing about in outdated Versace.
*Extraneous tucks and incisions on viejos.
*Everybody's testicles! And in optimal view!
*Emory touched Anne's insides! Oh, vulgarity!
*Egads...that's an interesting orgy, Victoria.

Ahhhhhh. Thanks for entering. And now, right to the prizes. What did the butler see?

This week's Honorable Mention goes to Kellie, with her "Eve's tit, ass. Igor openly vomited." That actually would have been much more true-to-life had it been Elizabeth instead of Eve, but it was still good.

Runner-up this week is Mr Mike, Man of Mystery, with the very clever "Everybody's testicles! And in optimal view!" In optimal view! Bitchin'!

But this week's winner just made me laugh out loud so hard that, if I wasn't such a lady, I'd have spit water across my desk at work. This week's winner is she of the reinstated blog, Flipsycab, with "Everyone traipsing around in outdated Versace." The scandal! The shame!

Again, thanks to everyone who played.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* The German women's beach volleyball team were both sporting white patches on their shoulders. My mother suggested maybe it was "their birth control patches." Well, I'd been thinking the same thing myself, but I was mainly amazed my mom knew about birth control patches. Wouldn't surprise me though - some company paying you $50,000 to sport their birth control patch during the Olympics.
* On the men's diving competition, you know they wear those trunks almost as skimpy as the women's beach volleyball players. (Banlons, my friend calls them.) When they get out of the pool and walk over to the sidelines, then NBC shows their scores, superimposed on a nice blue graphic strip across the screen, that strip goes right across their nether regions, thus making them look very very naked.
* Not only does Chinese diver Wang Feng have a fun name, he also has a humongous bump on the back of his head. A bump like that deserves more hair than Wang has.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home