Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Acrowinners!

Well, the entries seem to have all been entered, the dinner is done, the "Law & Order" is watched, the nap is taken - I guess that means it's time to announce a few acrowinners.

The topic this week was "What I Did On My Summer Vacation." The letters were S E E X I. Which, if rearranged, spells "Sexie," which makes me think of Eddie Izzard. But let's be honest here, I don't really need something to make me think of Eddie, he's always hanging around in my head.

The entries:

*Summarily executed every xenophobic Iraqi.
*Saw eerily exotic Xhosas intoxicated.
*Studied early ecdysiast-xylophonist interactions.
*Sexily emitted excretions xtra intensively.
*Saw Elvis eat xylophone innards.
*Slept egresiously, experienced Xanadu inside.
*Surgically enhanced each XL implant.
*Saw Englishmen: Edmund, Xavier, Ian.
*Sex, ecstacy, erotica, xylophones? Impossible.
*Saw Erika Eleniak's x-rated images.
*Studied European economics, xenophonia, Icees.
*Sold everything except XII items.
*Saw extreme, endless “Xanadeu” imitation.
*Shaved ears. Ejaculated. Xena’s intimidating.
*Sucked eggs: endured xylophone instructions.

Well. Looks like yall had some vastly different vacations, none of which involved playing the clarinet and picking up Percy Brown's nametag. But on to the announcements.

This week's Honrable Mention goes to Venice with "Saw Englishmen: Edmund, Xavier, Ian." I don't know about you, but sounds like a great getaway to me!

The runner-up this week, for two reasons, is Mike, with his "Saw Erika Eleniak's X-rated Images." First of all, this is funny and made me laugh, and secondly, I happen to know that this is indeed how Mike spent his summer vacation. And most of the Spring.

But this week's winner, and recipient of a vacation descriptive of his acro, is DeepFatFriar with his "Studied early ecdysiast - xylophonist interactions." So grab your binoculars and get ready, Friar!

Thanks to everyone who played!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home