Tuesday, September 21, 2004

It's Tuesday

And here I sit. I'm watching the final episode of "The Amazing Race," and things aren't going as I want. It's funny, because when I got hooked on this show the main reason was because it was the race itself that was so great, it didn't really matter who was running it. Therefore I didn't need to get all caught up in the players themselves only to be disappointed when they were eliminated.

Well, wouldn't you know it that while not having a favorite team, I do have a team I hate with the passion of a thousand burning hot suns. And it looks like they're going to be sure winners. Oh, well.

So anyway, I got home from work today and set out to work on a little crafty project I've been planning since the weekend. Funny how those things happen. On my way to the back room to get some paint I found a way to detour into two loads of laundry, cleaning out and organizing all the drawers in my dresser, and weeding out my closet. And I got Phase One of the crafty project completed. It just has to set for a night. If it's all completed, I'll of course show a picture.

Other than that, nothing much going on. Sorry about the lack of acro, I'll work on maybe doing one next week.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* OK, so I was wrong above and the team I hate did not win The Amazing Race. Thank God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home