Monday, October 11, 2004

Acrochallenge!

Hello to all! It's late, I know, but Blogger's been very disagreeable with me today. Never mind - it's now time for Acromania!

I shall be this week's judge. This week's topic is, "So Why Were You Late For Work?" Everybody has to think on their feet when caught sneaking in an hour or so late.

The other rules are the same - everyone has 3 entries to come up with the best acronym they can that matches the topic and fits the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. Then around 9pm est tomorrow night I'll pick the winners and there will be laughter and dancing in the streets.

So, this week's topic is "So Why Were You Late For Work?" The letters are:

L D N

So start thinking up your excuses now.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* In a truly Olympic moment, tonight I became a passenger in the podmobile, being driven around town by - my very own nephster, Taytie. The boy likes speed. I'm worried.
* I had a lovely piece of fish tonight for dinner. It wasn't halibut, but it was still good enough for Jehovah.
* A shout out to my brother-in-law, The Brainiac, Taytie's dad, on his birthday today. Arrrrrgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home