Monday, October 25, 2004

Acrochallenge!

Hello, world, it's Monday and time for another hasn't-this-phenomenon-died-yet-she-keeps-saying-she's-killing-it-but-it-never-goes-away round of Acromania.

I am the judge this week. I almost called a "free round," meaning no topic, then I thought of a topic. And after you hear it, you'll be wishing I called the free round, because it's a really dumb topic. This week's topic is "Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road." Sure, it's the oldest joke in the world. And my personal answer is "To see his friend Gregory Peck." But unless we're ultra lucky, I doubt all those letters will come up in order.

Rules are the same, everyone gets three tries to come up with the best acronym they can that fits the topic and matches the letters below, which I do believe last week I forgot to say are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. Then around 9pm tomorrow night est, I'll be judging. Praising the winners, damning the losers. And all will fear me yet again.

So this week's topic is "Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road." The letters are:

H A S D S E

Now everyone start acroing.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Well, today must be the day. Seeing absolutely nothing beforehand, starting today I've seen three, count 'em, three, Christmas commercials. Exactly 2 months before the day. Disgusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home